[Latest News][7]

Gujarat bandharan
Gujarat etiyas
Quez

Ad Section

Clickadu

KIRAN QUEZ ACADEMY PART-24

 Link : - https://kiranquizacademy.blogspot.com/2020/08/kiran-quez-academy-part-24.html



Very often, sitting in front of my computer, I ask myself: Why do I write these little awkward stories? Who is going to read them? Do I make fun of myself? Why do I write them in a language that I don't know well? I remember reading something about Chinese language and what I found out was that if someone in China knew 2000 "bushes" (this is my description of Chinese letters-words), he or she was considered to be an intelligent person.

I don't know how many English words I know, I have never counted them, but if I know less than 2000, I could be dumb. Once I had a tutor and I wanted to impress her with my vocabulary but after my show off she quit teaching me. It appeared that probably I knew 2001 words and she probably felt intimidated with her 2000 English words. So maybe I am an intelligent individual after all.

I didn't write stories in my native language. It never occurred to me that I would be able to do so, but I remember writing at school on a subject I didn't know too much about. My teacher looked with a surprise painted on her face at the amount of words I had used to describe a simple matter and said: "You have written a lot! But this is not a subject I had asked you to write about". I didn't receive a high mark for that "story". Another time another teacher wanted to check my knowledge about the gun's parts and because I wasn't quite sure I knew the answer I was talking about the parts of a shell.

"You are not giving me the right answer," he interrupted my stream of words.

"Oh, I am sorry," I said and I started to talk again about the shell. While I was talking my eyes were glued to his face and it was showing a sign of impatience.

"I asked you about a gun not a shell," he interrupted me for the second time.

"Yeah, I know, but I am talking about a weapon," I said.

"You know what?" he said. "You don't know the answer to my question so I presume you didn't prepare yourself for this lesson. Sit down. But because you showed me some intelligence I am going to give you C minus."

When I came to this country my head was full of thoughts and ideas and I wanted to share them with anybody who was willing to listen to me. At the beginning it was difficult to do so because my vocabulary wasn't as "rich" as it is now; I didn't cross the barrier of 2000 words back then. What's more, it seemed that people weren't interested in hearing what I wanted to say. But I was determined to find a way to make them to listen to me. I had to be heard because there were a lot of things that people here were taking for granted without noticing what a foreigner would see and feel. How many of them really knew how it was to go to another country and start their life from the scratch? Did they see themselves in this kind of situation and what would they do, how would they behave?

Sometimes people lose almost everything in a course of unexpected events in life: fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods... But they are at home. They have family, friends, acquaintances...

At some point in my life I was sucked up by some kind of a twister and thrown on a ground far away from the place where I used to live. The only things that I was able to grab with me for that unexpected journey were two suitcases filled up with my personal belongings and two hundred and fifty dollars in my wallet.

The adventure of another "Robinson Crusoe" began. I think that almost everybody read Daniel Defoe's book; I read it a few times. It was so interesting that I didn't even have time to eat properly. And when I finished reading it for the first time I started to read it again.

Although I don't claim to be Daniel Defoe I thought that it would be interesting to write about my meeting with a big unknown. I thought that people, if they don't want to listen to me, would find a few minutes to read about my adventures in a jungle of new life.

Finding someone in a world of publishing who would be interested in running my stories wasn't an easy task but after a few attempts I was able to convince one of the local papers to give me a chance. After all I was proving to the world that persistence pays off.

Once when I was watching TV and I heard Tom Brokaw talking about education in this country. It was shocking to me to find out that there were 30 million illiterate people in America. When I was leaving Poland the population of my country was more or less 30 million. Even if I closed my eyes I couldn't imagine that anybody in my country wasn't able to read and write.

That number was overwhelming and it gave me one more reason to get a pen and write. Of course I make mistakes, who doesn't. But I am learning, what I keep repeating in my stories. I am learning not only how to express my thoughts in English language but also how to live in a country where this language is spoken. So everything is English to me now.

Thanks to websites like this one I am heard. I found friends who "listen" to me, give me advice, encourage and ask questions. They are like teachers to me and I hope that at last I am REALLY talking about something I know. And I hope that after using 1006 words to write this story they will give me at least C plus.



ðŸŽŊ *āŠ§ોāŠ°āŠĢ-10* 


ðŸŽŊ *āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠ•āŠ°āŠĢ āŠĻં:- 1.āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪāŠĻો āŠĩાāŠ°āŠļો.* 


✍ðŸŧ *āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪāŠĻા āŠ•āŠŊા āŠŠ્āŠ°ાāŠšીāŠĻ āŠ—્āŠ°ંāŠĨāŠŪાં āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪ āŠŪાāŠŸે 'āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪāŠĩāŠ°્āŠ·' āŠĻાāŠŪ āŠ†āŠŠāŠĩાāŠŪાં āŠ†āŠĩ્āŠŊું āŠ›ે ?*


A.āŠķીāŠĩāŠŠુāŠ°ાāŠĢ

B.āŠĩાāŠŊુāŠŠુāŠ°ાāŠĢ

 *C.āŠĩિāŠ·્āŠĢુāŠŠુāŠ°ાāŠĢ* ✔

D.āŠŽ્āŠ°āŠđ્āŠŪāŠŠુāŠ°ાāŠĢ


✍ðŸŧ *āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪીāŠŊ āŠļંāŠļ્āŠ•ૃāŠĪિāŠŪાં āŠķેāŠĻો āŠ…āŠĻુāŠ­āŠĩ āŠŠ્āŠ°ાāŠŠ્āŠĪ āŠĨાāŠŊ āŠ›ે ?*


A.āŠĩāŠļુāŠ§ૈāŠĩ āŠ•ુāŠŸુāŠŪ્āŠŽāŠĻો

B.āŠļુāŠœāŠēાāŠŪ્,āŠļુāŠŦāŠēાāŠŪ્ āŠĻો

C.āŠļāŠĪ્,āŠ…āŠļāŠĪ્ āŠ…āŠĻે āŠ•āŠ°્āŠŪāŠĻો

 *D.āŠļāŠĪ્,āŠšિāŠĪ્ āŠ…āŠĻે āŠ†āŠĻંāŠĶāŠĻો*✔


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠ•ૃāŠĪિ āŠļાāŠĨેāŠĻો āŠ†āŠŠāŠĢો āŠĩ્āŠŊāŠĩāŠđાāŠ° āŠķ્āŠ°āŠĶ્āŠ°ાāŠŠૂāŠ°્āŠĩāŠ• āŠđોāŠĩાāŠĻાં āŠ‰āŠĶાāŠđāŠ°āŠĢો āŠķેāŠŪાંāŠĨી āŠŪāŠģે āŠ›ે ?*


A.āŠĩેāŠĶāŠ—્āŠ°ંāŠĨોāŠŪાંāŠĨી

B.āŠ‰āŠŠāŠĻિāŠ·āŠĶોāŠŪાંāŠĨી

C.āŠ°ાāŠŪાāŠŊāŠĢ āŠ…āŠĻે āŠŪāŠđાāŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪāŠŪાંāŠĨી

 *D.āŠŠંāŠšāŠĪંāŠĪ્āŠ°āŠĻી āŠĩાāŠ°્āŠĪાāŠ“ āŠ…āŠĻે āŠŽૌāŠĶ્āŠ§ āŠ§āŠ°્āŠŪāŠĻી āŠœાāŠĪāŠ• āŠ•āŠĨાāŠ“āŠŪાંāŠĨી* ✔


✍ðŸŧ *āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪીāŠŊ āŠļંāŠļ્āŠ•ૃāŠĪિ āŠ•āŠˆ āŠĻāŠĶીāŠ“āŠĻા āŠ•િāŠĻાāŠ°ે āŠĩિāŠ•āŠļી āŠđāŠĪી ?*


A.āŠļિંāŠ§ુ āŠ…āŠĻે āŠœેāŠēāŠŪ

B.āŠļિંāŠ§ુ āŠ…āŠĻે āŠŽિāŠŊાāŠļ

C.āŠļāŠĪāŠēુāŠœ āŠ…āŠĻે āŠ°ાāŠĩી

 *D.āŠļિંāŠ§ુ āŠ…āŠĻે āŠ°ાāŠĩી*✔


✍ðŸŧ *āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪીāŠŊ āŠļંāŠļ્āŠ•ૃāŠĪિāŠŪાં.......*


A.āŠēીāŠŪāŠĄો,āŠ†ંāŠŽો āŠ…āŠĻે āŠ†āŠļોāŠŠાāŠēāŠĩāŠĻે āŠŠāŠĩિāŠĪ્āŠ° āŠ—āŠĢāŠĩાāŠŪાં āŠ†āŠĩે āŠ›ે.


 *B.āŠŠીāŠŠāŠģો,āŠĩāŠĄ āŠ…āŠĻે āŠĪુāŠēāŠļીāŠĻે āŠŠāŠĩિāŠĪ્āŠ° āŠ—āŠĢીāŠĻે āŠŠૂāŠœāŠĩાāŠŪાં āŠ†āŠĩે āŠ›ે.* ✔


C.āŠŪāŠđુāŠĄો,āŠ–ીāŠœāŠĄો āŠ…āŠĻે āŠ†āŠļોāŠŠાāŠēāŠĩāŠĻે āŠŠāŠĩિāŠĪ્āŠ° āŠ—āŠĢāŠĩાāŠŪાં āŠ†āŠĩે āŠ›ે.


D.āŠ‰āŠŠāŠ°āŠĻાં āŠĩૃāŠ•્āŠ·ો āŠŠૈāŠ•ી āŠāŠ•ેāŠŊ āŠĩૃāŠ•્āŠ· āŠŠāŠĩિāŠĪ્āŠ° āŠ—āŠĢાāŠĪું āŠĻāŠĨી.


✍ðŸŧ *āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪીāŠŊ āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœાāŠœીāŠĩāŠĻāŠĻે āŠļāŠŪુāŠĶ્āŠ§ āŠŽāŠĻાāŠĩāŠĩાāŠŪાં āŠļૌāŠĨી āŠŪોāŠŸો āŠŦાāŠģો āŠ•ોāŠĻો āŠ›ે ?*


A.āŠŠāŠ°્āŠĩāŠĪોāŠĻો

 *B.āŠĻāŠĶીāŠ“āŠĻો* ✔

C.āŠĩāŠĻāŠļ્āŠŠāŠĪિāŠĻો

D.āŠĩāŠĻ્āŠŊāŠœીāŠĩāŠĻāŠĻો


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠˆāŠēોāŠ°ાāŠĻી āŠ—ુāŠŦાāŠ“ āŠ•āŠŊા āŠ°ાāŠœાāŠ“āŠĻા āŠļāŠŪāŠŊāŠŪાં āŠĪૈāŠŊાāŠ° āŠĨāŠˆ āŠđāŠĪી ?*


A.āŠļાāŠĪāŠĩાāŠđāŠĻ

 *B.āŠ°ાāŠ·્āŠŸ્āŠ°āŠ•ૂāŠŸ* ✔

C.āŠŠāŠē્āŠēāŠĩ

D.āŠļોāŠēંāŠ•ી


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠŊોāŠ—્āŠŊ āŠœોāŠĄāŠ•ા āŠœોāŠĄો.* 


A.āŠ­āŠĩāŠĻાāŠĨāŠĻો āŠŪેāŠģો     1.āŠ­ાāŠĶāŠ°āŠĩા āŠļુāŠĶ 4āŠĨી 6

B.āŠĪāŠ°āŠĢેāŠĪāŠ°āŠĻો āŠŪેāŠģો   2.āŠšૈāŠĪ્āŠ° āŠļુāŠĶ 9āŠĨી 13

C.āŠĩૌāŠ ાāŠĻો āŠŪેāŠģો          3.āŠ•ાāŠ°āŠĪāŠ• āŠļુāŠĶ āŠŠૂāŠĻāŠŪ

D.āŠŪાāŠ§āŠĩāŠŠુāŠ°āŠĻો āŠŪેāŠģો   4.āŠŪāŠđાāŠĩāŠĶ 9āŠĨી 12


 *A.A-4,B-1,C-3,D-2* ✔

B.B-1,C-2,D-3,A-4

C.C-3,D-4,A-2,B-1

D.D-2,A-1,B-3,C-4


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠ­ાંāŠ—ુāŠ°િāŠŊાāŠĻો āŠŪેāŠģો āŠ•āŠŊા āŠļ્āŠĨāŠģે āŠ­āŠ°ાāŠŊ āŠ›ે ?*


A.āŠēીāŠŪāŠ–ેāŠĄા

B.āŠ›ોāŠŸાāŠ‰āŠĶેāŠŠુāŠ°

C.āŠ•āŠĩાંāŠŸ

 *D.B  āŠ…āŠĻે C āŠŽāŠĻ્āŠĻે*✔


✍ðŸŧ *āŠ•ેāŠŸāŠēાāŠ• āŠˆāŠĪિāŠđાāŠļāŠ•ાāŠ°ોāŠĻા āŠŪāŠĪે āŠ•āŠˆ āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœા āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪāŠĻી āŠļૌāŠĨી āŠŠ્āŠ°ાāŠšીāŠĻ āŠĻિāŠĩાāŠļી āŠ›ે ?*


 *A.āŠĻેāŠ—્āŠ°ીāŠŸો(āŠđāŠŽāŠļી)* 

B.āŠ‘āŠļ્āŠŸ્āŠ°ેāŠēૉāŠˆāŠĄ(āŠĻિāŠ·ાāŠĶ)

C.āŠŪોંāŠ—ાāŠēોāŠˆāŠĄ(āŠ•િāŠ°ાāŠĪ)

D.āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŊો(āŠĻોāŠ°્āŠĄિāŠ•)


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪāŠŪાં āŠ‘āŠļ્āŠŸ્āŠ°ેāŠēૉāŠˆāŠĄ āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœા āŠ•્āŠŊાંāŠĨી āŠ†āŠĩી āŠđāŠĪી ?*


A.āŠŪāŠ§્āŠŊ āŠāŠķિāŠŊાāŠŪાંāŠĨી

 *B.āŠ…āŠ—્āŠĻિ āŠāŠķિāŠŊાāŠŪાંāŠĨી* ✔

C.āŠĶāŠ•્āŠ·િāŠĢ āŠ†āŠķિāŠŊાāŠŪાંāŠĨી

D.āŠ‰āŠĪ્āŠĪāŠ°-āŠŠāŠķ્āŠĩિāŠŪ āŠāŠķિāŠŊાāŠŪાંāŠĨી


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪીāŠŊ āŠļંāŠļ્āŠ•ૃāŠĪિ āŠ…āŠĻે āŠļāŠ­્āŠŊāŠĪાāŠĻા āŠĩિāŠ•ાāŠļāŠŪાં āŠ•āŠˆ āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœાāŠĻો āŠŦાāŠģો āŠĩિāŠķિāŠ·્āŠŸ āŠ›ે ?*


A.āŠĻેāŠ—્āŠ°ીāŠŸો

B.āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŪેāŠĻૉāŠˆāŠĄ

 *C.āŠ‘āŠļ્āŠŸ્āŠ°ેāŠēોāŠˆāŠĄ* ✔

D.āŠŪોંāŠ—ોāŠēૉāŠˆāŠĄ


✍ðŸŧ *āŠ°ંāŠ—ે āŠķ્āŠŊાāŠŪ,4āŠĨી 5 āŠŦૂāŠŸ āŠŠંāŠšી āŠ…āŠĻે āŠĩાંāŠ•āŠĄિāŠŊા āŠĩાāŠģ āŠ§āŠ°ાāŠĩāŠĪી āŠœે āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœા āŠŠ્āŠ°ાāŠšીāŠĻ āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪāŠŪાં āŠ†āŠĩી āŠđāŠĪી āŠĪે ........*


A.āŠŪોંāŠ—ેāŠēૉāŠˆāŠĄ(āŠ•િāŠ°ાāŠĪ) āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœા āŠđāŠĪી.

B.āŠ‘āŠļ્āŠŸ્āŠ°ેāŠēૉāŠˆāŠĄ (āŠĻિāŠ·ાāŠĶ) āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœા āŠđāŠĪી.

C.āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŪેāŠĻૉāŠˆāŠĄ āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœા āŠđāŠĪી.

 *D.āŠĻેāŠ—્āŠ°ીāŠŸો āŠ…āŠĨāŠĩા āŠĻીāŠ—્āŠ°ો(āŠđāŠŽāŠļીāŠ“)āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœા āŠđāŠĪી.*✔


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪāŠĻી āŠ•āŠˆ āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœાāŠŪાં āŠŪાāŠĪૃāŠŠ્āŠ°āŠ§ાāŠĻ āŠ•ુāŠŸુંāŠŽāŠŠ્āŠ°āŠĨા āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠšāŠēિāŠĪ āŠđāŠĪી ?*


 *A.āŠĶ્āŠ°āŠĩિāŠĄોāŠŪાં* ✔

B.āŠĄિāŠĻાāŠ°િāŠ•ોāŠŪાં

C.āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŊોāŠŪાં

D.āŠ‘āŠļ્āŠŸ્āŠ°ેāŠēૉāŠˆāŠĄāŠŪાં


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪીāŠŊ āŠļંāŠļ્āŠ•ૃāŠĪિāŠĻું āŠĩિāŠķિāŠ·્āŠŸ āŠēāŠ•્āŠ·āŠĢ āŠ•āŠŊું āŠ›ે ?*


A.āŠŽિāŠĻāŠļાંāŠŠ્āŠ°āŠĶાāŠŊિāŠ•āŠĪા

 *B.āŠ†āŠ§્āŠŊાāŠĪ્āŠŪિāŠ•āŠĪા* ✔

C.āŠļાāŠ•્āŠ·āŠ°āŠĪા

D.āŠ†āŠ§ુāŠĻિāŠ•āŠĪા


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠŠાāŠ·ાāŠĢāŠŊુāŠ—āŠĻી āŠļંāŠļ્āŠ•ૃāŠĪિāŠĻા āŠļીāŠ§ા āŠĩાāŠ°āŠļāŠĶાāŠ° āŠ•ોāŠĢ āŠ—āŠĢાāŠŊ āŠ›ે ?*


A.āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪીāŠŊ āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŊો

B.āŠ•િāŠ°ાāŠĪ āŠēોāŠ•ો

 *C.āŠĶ્āŠ°āŠĩિāŠĄીāŠŊāŠĻ* ✔

D.āŠĻોāŠ°્āŠĄિāŠ• āŠēોāŠ•ો


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠĶ્āŠ°āŠĩિāŠĄāŠ•ુāŠģāŠĻી āŠ­ાāŠ·ાāŠ“āŠŪાં āŠĻીāŠšેāŠĻાāŠŪાંāŠĨી āŠ•āŠˆ āŠ­ાāŠ·ાāŠĻો āŠļāŠŪાāŠĩેāŠķ āŠĻ āŠ•āŠ°ી āŠķāŠ•ાāŠŊ ?*


A.āŠĪેāŠēુāŠ—ુ

B.āŠĪેāŠēુāŠ—ુ

C.āŠ•āŠĻ્āŠĻāŠĄ

 *D.āŠļંāŠļ્āŠ•ૃāŠĪ*✔


✍ðŸŧ *āŠ•āŠŊું āŠļ્āŠĨાāŠŠāŠĪ્āŠŊ "āŠ…āŠŪāŠĶાāŠĩાāŠĶāŠĻા āŠ°āŠĪ્āŠĻ" āŠĪāŠ°ીāŠ•ે āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠ–્āŠŊાāŠĪ āŠ›ે ?*


A.āŠļીāŠĶી āŠļૈāŠŊāŠĶāŠĻી āŠœાāŠģી

B.āŠĶાāŠĶાāŠđāŠ°િāŠĻી āŠĩાāŠĩ

C.āŠૂāŠēāŠĪા āŠŪિāŠĻાāŠ°ા

 *D.āŠ°ાāŠĢી āŠļિāŠŠ્āŠ°ીāŠĻી āŠŪāŠļ્āŠœિāŠĶ*✔


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠ•āŠˆ āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœા 'āŠ•િāŠ°ાāŠĪ' āŠĪāŠ°ીāŠ•ે āŠ“āŠģāŠ–ાāŠĪી ?*


A.āŠ…āŠē્āŠŠાāŠˆāŠĻ

 *B.āŠŪોંāŠ—ોāŠēૉāŠˆāŠĄ* ✔

C.āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŪેāŠĻૉāŠˆāŠĄ

D.āŠ‘āŠļ્āŠŸ્āŠ°ેāŠēૉāŠˆāŠĄ


✍ðŸŧ *āŠĶ્āŠ°āŠĩિāŠĄો āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪāŠŪાં āŠ†āŠĩીāŠĻે āŠĩāŠļ્āŠŊા āŠĪે āŠŠāŠđેāŠēાં āŠ•ેāŠŸāŠēી āŠ­િāŠĻ્āŠĻ āŠ­િāŠĻ્āŠĻ āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœા āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪāŠŪાં āŠ°āŠđેāŠĪી āŠđāŠĪી ?*


A.āŠšાāŠ°

B.āŠŠાંāŠš

 *C.āŠ›* ✔

D.āŠĪ્āŠ°āŠĢ


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠ­ાāŠ°āŠĪāŠŪાં āŠ†āŠĩેāŠēી āŠ•āŠˆ āŠĪ્āŠ°āŠĢ āŠœાāŠĪિāŠ“ āŠāŠ•āŠļāŠŪાāŠĻ āŠ­ૌāŠĪિāŠ• āŠ—ુāŠĢો āŠ§āŠ°ાāŠĩે āŠ›ે ?* 


A.āŠ…āŠē્āŠŠાāŠˆāŠĻ,āŠĄિāŠĻાāŠ°િāŠ•,āŠŪોંāŠ—ોāŠēૉāŠˆāŠĄ

B.āŠĄિāŠĻાāŠ°િāŠ•,āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŪેāŠĻૉāŠˆāŠĄ,āŠ‘āŠļ્āŠŸ્āŠ°ેāŠēૉāŠˆāŠĄ

C.āŠŪોંāŠ—ોāŠēૉāŠˆāŠĄ,āŠ…āŠē્āŠŠાāŠˆāŠĻ,āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŪેāŠĻૉāŠˆāŠĄ

 *D.āŠ…āŠē્āŠŠાāŠˆāŠĻ,āŠĄિāŠĻાāŠ°િāŠ•,āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŪેāŠĻૉāŠˆāŠĄ*✔


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠ…āŠē્āŠŠાāŠˆāŠĻ,āŠĄિāŠĻાāŠ°િāŠ• āŠ…āŠĻે āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŪેāŠĻૉāŠˆāŠĄ āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœા āŠ•્āŠŊાંāŠĨી āŠ†āŠĩી āŠđāŠĪી ?*


A.āŠ…āŠ—્āŠĻિ āŠāŠķિāŠŊાāŠŪાંāŠĨી

 *B.āŠŪāŠ§્āŠŊ āŠāŠķિāŠŊાāŠŪાંāŠĨી* ✔

C.āŠ‰āŠĪ્āŠĪāŠ°-āŠŠāŠķ્āŠĩિāŠŪ āŠāŠķિāŠŊાāŠŪાāŠĨી

D.āŠĶāŠ•્āŠ·િāŠĢ āŠāŠķિāŠŊાāŠŪાં


✍ðŸŧ *āŠ‰āŠĪ્āŠĪāŠ° āŠĩૈāŠĶિāŠ•āŠ•ાāŠģāŠŪાં āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŊāŠĩāŠ°્āŠĪāŠĻો āŠĶāŠ•્āŠ·િāŠĢāŠŪાં āŠ•્āŠŊાં āŠļુāŠ§ી āŠĩિāŠļ્āŠĪાāŠ° āŠĨāŠŊો āŠđāŠĪો ?*


A.āŠĻીāŠēāŠ—િāŠ°િ āŠŠāŠ°્āŠĩāŠĪ āŠļુāŠ§ી

B.āŠ•ાāŠ°્āŠĄેāŠŪāŠŪ āŠŸેāŠ•āŠ°ીāŠ“ āŠļુāŠ§ી

 *C.āŠĩિંāŠ§્āŠŊાāŠšāŠģ āŠļુāŠ§ી* ✔

D.āŠ–ાāŠļી āŠŸેāŠ•āŠ°ીāŠ“ āŠļુāŠ§ી


✍ðŸŧ *āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŊો āŠ•āŠˆ āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœાāŠĻે 'āŠĻિāŠ·ાāŠĶ' āŠ•āŠđેāŠĪા āŠđāŠĪા ?*


A.āŠŪોંāŠ—ોāŠēૉāŠˆāŠĄāŠĻે

B.āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŪેāŠĻૉāŠˆāŠĄāŠĻે

C.āŠĻેāŠ—્āŠ°ીāŠŸોāŠĻે

 *D.āŠ‘āŠļ્āŠŸ્āŠ°ેāŠēૉāŠˆāŠĄāŠĻે*✔


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠ§ૂāŠŠ,āŠĶીāŠŠ āŠ…āŠĻે āŠ†āŠ°āŠĪીāŠĨી āŠŠૂāŠœા āŠ•āŠ°āŠĩાāŠĻી āŠŠāŠ°ંāŠŠāŠ°ા āŠ•ોāŠĢે āŠĩિāŠ•āŠļાāŠĩી āŠđāŠĪી ?*


A.āŠ•ુāŠ·ોāŠĢોāŠ

B.āŠĻેāŠ—્āŠ°ીāŠŸોāŠ

C.āŠĻિāŠ·ાāŠĶોāŠ

 *D.āŠĶ્āŠ°āŠĩિāŠĄોāŠ*✔


 ✍ðŸŧ *āŠ•āŠˆ āŠŠ્āŠ°āŠœા āŠŪાāŠŸીāŠĻાં āŠĩાāŠļāŠĢો āŠŽāŠĻાāŠĩāŠĩાં,āŠ–ેāŠĪી āŠ•āŠ°āŠĩી,āŠļુāŠĪāŠ°ાāŠ‰ āŠ•ાāŠŠāŠĄāŠĻું āŠĩāŠĢાāŠŸāŠ•ાāŠŪ āŠ•āŠ°āŠĩું āŠĩāŠ—ેāŠ°ે āŠœેāŠĩાં āŠ•ેāŠŸāŠēાંāŠ• āŠ•ૌāŠķāŠē્āŠŊો āŠŪાāŠŸે āŠœાāŠĢીāŠĪા āŠđāŠĪાં ?*


A.āŠĻેāŠ—્āŠ°ીāŠŸો

 *B.āŠ‘āŠļ્āŠŸ્āŠ°ેāŠēોāŠˆāŠĄ(āŠĻિāŠ·ાāŠĶ)* ✔

C.āŠ…āŠē્āŠŠાāŠˆāŠĻ

D.āŠ†āŠ°્āŠŪેāŠĻોāŠˆāŠĄ


 ✍ðŸŧāŠ†

0
IBMALARPURA
IBMALARPURA

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet nostrum imperdiet appellantur appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur. Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet nostrum imperdiet.

0 comments:

Comments system

[blogger][disqus][facebook]

Disqus Shortname

ideasmag